Strange in-call happeningsSupport

Last Updated:

1. ap25

ap25 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have been happy with my Incredible up to this point. I recently placed a call to someone, and when the call became connected i heard a loud beeping sound constantly and the person on the other line couldn't hear me. I had installed an app, Task Killer, prior to this so I naturally thought this was affected. I shut down the app, placed the call again, and the same thing happened. I had to reset the battery on the phone to fix this problem. Weird! Anyone else had this problem or similar ones?

Advertisement
  2. AJ McKay

AJ McKay Well-Known Member

Do you have Call Confirm installed? That happened with me (provided you're talking about the same high pitched tone I heard) after I installed Call Confirm. However, everyone else raves about that app so I don't know if that was the problem. The issue did go away after I uninstalled CC though.

3. jivephish

jivephish Member

I have this same exact problem, second time now. First time it was an in-call beeping and i could hear the other person however they could not hear me. A clean phone swipe fixed it for a short while but it is back now with the same symptoms. It is not an incoming call, text, nothing.

Anyone else having this problem, or had it?