Strange Moment BehaviorSupport

Last Updated:

1. numus

numus Banned This Topic's Starter

So i have the battery issue.. Cycled teh battery 3 times now and didnt do jack.. have it plugged into the USB charger and the phone is getting kinda warm to hot and still at 90% even though it has been plugged in for 2 hours (charged it all night).. Sprint and Samsung representatives (atleast 2 from each) have told me this is not a known issue and have offered to swap it out (problem is i have a screen protector that they wont reimburse me for)... Going to give it a few more weeks and see if it fixes itself before my 30 days are up, but kinda upset that sprint and samsung both wont acknowledge this eventho a number of people have had it...

Always when it is plugged into the usb charger (didn't notice with the wall charger) randomly as the screen is dim the Home/Menu/Back key light starts blinking.. More annoying then anything else but wondering what is causing this..

Also anyone else notice when the screen is dim and you use it, right before the screen brightens it flashes like a redish color? Is this a defect or firmware/software or am i just having a stroke at those moments?

I am a recent Blackberry convert...

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

USB charger? What exactly do you mean?

3. numus

numus Banned This Topic's Starter

Usb cable into an AC to USB converter... It uses .5 amp instead of the .7 that the AC charger uses

4. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Hmm not sure, might be a good idea to stick with the AC charger then.