Strange music app behavior...Support

Last Updated:

1. Samsonian

Samsonian New Member

Hello everyone. New here, please help.

I recently purchased an HTC Droid Incredible 2 with Gingerbread (2.3.4) on it. I have noticed some rather strange behavior with the music app. If it is playing a song, and I go to youtube to play a video, there is no automatic pause. Sounds start coming from both the music player and the youtube video.

The songbird app has similar behavior. In fact, it doesn't pause/stop when I go to the stock music player. Both songs (from songbird and from the stock music player) start playing. This is a little annoying. Is this normal behavior or can it be fixed?

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

I would try clearing the data on the stock music app. You can do this by going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All tab > Music > Clear Data.

Otherwise, I would recommend you replace your stock music player with something that will autopause when you load another audio player.
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

I have moved this thread to the Incredible 2 forum, hopefully samsonian your question will be answered, if jero hasnt already answered your question for you.