• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange notifications on S5 lockscreen?

Fallon80

Lurker
May 5, 2015
Heya. I recently changed my lockscreen notifications to be sensitive. Now I am happy with the contents hidden feature, but I keep getting some strange ones that just say private as the title, with contents hidden underneath. What would cause this to be happening? Really curious as it's not for all of them. Heh. The phone is not in private mode when this happens!

Thanks!

I'd be happy if it would let me choose which notifications to show on lock screen. I do not want to see what needs updating or has updated. I know when phone is charged by the light so do not need additional lock screen notification. Calls and Texts are all I'd need on lock screen. These constant notifications make the time smaller and I can't read it until after I clear them out. Just another aggravating Lollipop "upgrade" I don't want.

Reactions: Rivery
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones