Strange powering up issue....Support

Last Updated:

1. robbyslady

robbyslady Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The past 2 nights I have turned off my phone as usual....don't need mine on at night...and I make sure I get the power off screen and hit ok.....well both of the following mornings I get up and go to turn it on when I leave for work and the phone is already on. It appears it has been on for some time as the battery has drained at least 20 %.

Any one else experience this and how do I fix it?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Next time, turn it off, then take out the battery just to be 100% sure something isn't locking the phone up during shut down. If the behavior continues, it could be a software issue, uninstall apps that affect the system (task killers, boot apps, etc) and if you can't find the problem app, you may have to do a hard reset.

3. robbyslady

Thanks....I will have to try that.....last night I turned it off while I was brushing my teeth and when I was done I noticed it was on again but with a different scene not my saved one.....crazy!

Also noticed that it will not do it if I have it turned off and charging....even crazier!

4. robbyslady

Well as of today there have been no further incidents of it doing this so I guess it corrected itself.....whew!

5. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it!