Strange problem with "SMS recipient" fieldSupport

1. bojanmil

bojanmil New Member

Hi everybody!
    I updated my SGS2 with official ICS for my country... Some time later I noticed unusual "feature". I'll try to explain...
    Before, still on Gingerbread, when I go to "Messaging" application (stock Galaxy S2 application) and when I enter recipient number manually (not pickup from contact list, just enter manually), name of contact will be displayed instead of entered number as soon as I tap on "message text" field (of course, if I have that person in Contacts list).
    Now, on ICS, it is not in such way. When I tap on "message text" field, the "recipient number" field will not show name instead of number I entered. Later, when I open "Messaging" application, I can't see names, but recipient numbers instead in thread list. If I open "Messaging" application one or two hours later, I can see names of recipients in thread list.
    I tried to flash my phone again using Odin (first flash to ICS was made using KIES). I tried to wipe data and cache partition. I'm sure that I stored contact number only once in Contacts application (I know that similar problems can occur if I have same number stored more then once under different names).
    Nothing above not helped. I please for help!

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :