Strange Processes running

Last Updated:

1. samson_420

samson_420 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I decided to keep my Behold and let the ol' 2g iPhone go. . . . Most of my stuff on this phone seems to be working fairly well. . .

Decent battery life, nothing hangs up too bad. . . . .

But, I just installed ATK and it's weird. . . I kill all the processes, then they mysteriously come back a little while later without being open by me. . . .

Why? Yet the available memory seems damn decent, 100 available most of the time. . . . . .

Also I installed LockBot. . . And every once in a while it just wont be on my screen. It will just go back to it's original hit unlock to unlock screen. . . . . Why?

Yeah, I know these are tough questions to ask on this phone since it does not seem to be that popular really. . . . Maybe it will over time. . . .

Advertisement
  2. samson_420

samson_420 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any ideas ? ? ?

3. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

I have the same problem, I've just been running ATK whenever I think about it. I hope this is fixed in the next OS release.

4. dan0zone

dan0zone Well-Known Member

Some processes are needed by the phone . I never use task_killers ,waste of time , its just another app that uses the phone resources . As you mentioned before the apps open up but don't use any memory , spare parts is the best way to tell what's actually running . It has a built-in task monitor and will tell what and when it runs .