• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

strange set up question

alan hanson

Jun 7, 2010
using launcher pro & better cut to set my icons and apps etc..... however, when using sense (standard rom) i could see all the applications on one screen when i presed the menu button and just pick which app i wanted to open. With launchrer pro i cant seem to do such a thing. if i wanted to say open talking tom cat without having a icon on the screen where would i find this?

Also i used to be able to toggle between launcher pro & sense by pressing home but i must have ticked defualt and chosen launcher pro (not a bad thing) but is there away of undoing this?

hope this makes sense?

thanks

thought i had sussed it only i changed one of shortcuts on the doc to screen scroll now i cant seem to change the shortcut to anything else. i go through bettercut steps as normal only for the shortcut to appear on the home screen not the doc? i have sorted the home button question to show all applications thank god

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones