Strategic Tower Defense: Armored Defense

1. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member

Hi,
    We are lauching now the first official version of Armored Defense Lite, full version will come later this week.
    if you liked games like robodefense, try this!

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxHcsCnpniE

Description:
    Strategic Tower Defense, a surprise from start to end. Far away of others in quality, realism and game play.
    Unique Features: BIG scenarios (3 levels of zoom) railways and minefields!
    Special equipment of tanks: Speed boost, Stealth, Anti-missile, Auto-Repair, and The Tortoise.
    Decide your strategy and save your homeland!

Advertisement
  2. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

Looks pretty slick will give it a shot!
  3. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member

Hi,
    Just to say that full version is available now at Android Market!!
    Thanks
  4. OFI

OFI Well-Known Member

Gave this a try earlier and noticed a few things:

*Right from the start it seems to be very hard to destroy even the first waves.
    *Upgrades are VERY expensive, with a very slow income
    *Towers often ignore enemies even when they are well inside their range :(
    *Towers need to be more intelligent, targeting a new enemy when one enemy is almost dead is VERY annoying!
    *Enemy health bars seem to come and go
    *Several of the larger tanks seemed to be pretty much impossible to destroy even when I had 3 of the laser towers, an upgraded missile, ~6 standard missiles and a cannon firing against it.
  5. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

I love the graphics, and have to say that this game has potential, but I saw the same problems above as well as one more:

*Towers randomly stop shooting/start shooting at targets. IE, a tank approaches and the tower shoots once, then it stops until the tank is almost out of range, then starts shooting again.
  6. OFI

OFI Well-Known Member

Yup it seems to do this all the time.
  7. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member

Thanks for your comments guys!
    We agree with you, the game may be a little too hard from the beginning. So, we will release a new version later this week, which includes two supra-levels: Rookie and Veteran. In the Rookie, buy and upgrade the towers will be cheaper
    ---------------------
    *Towers often ignore enemies even when they are well inside their range
    *Towers need to be more intelligent, targeting a new enemy when one enemy is almost dead is VERY annoying!
    ---------------
    We designed the missile towers and anti-tank towers to behave this way. As you can see in the Training Camp, and also when you drag the towers, these towers have a blind zone, a circle with a radius smaller than the range of the tower. When an enemy enters this area, disappears from the sensors of the tower, and it has to find another tank.
    -------------------
    *Enemy health bars seem to come and go
    -----------------------------
    Once again, we design it this way: health bar appears every 5 seconds, except if it is red, which remains visible
    -------------------------------
    *Several of the larger tanks seemed to be pretty much impossible to destroy even when I had 3 of the laser towers, an upgraded missile, ~6 standard missiles and a cannon firing against it.
    ----------------------------
    Believe me, if they move, they can be destroyed! ;)
    A tip, try the "Training Camp", there is a lot of money to test all classes of strategies
    Thanks again!
  8. DrGui

DrGui New Member

Hi ! I bought the game a few months ago (totally worth it BTW ;) ) and I got all the latest updates but none of 'em included new levels... Are there any plans to add some ?
  9. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member

Maybe :)
    Yes, we have a plan for the future.

I am curious, are you finished the game? I mean, have you promoted to General of the Army at Veteran-Elite career?
    Thanks!
  10. RiverChief

RiverChief New Member

BTW, General on Veteran Elite is impossible. I've tried every possible combination - can't be done with $170 starting cash.
  11. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member

is really a challenge but not impossible. In the blog you can find some clues as to achieve it, and more to come! (tag "elite soldier")

Armored Defense Blog: elite soldier

Thanks!
  12. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member

ogrenator likes this.
  13. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

in for one thanks!
  14. armoredsoft

armoredsoft Member