• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Strategy or civilization games

I wish there were games like tychoon games. You start with a capital, and raise it. Game Dev Story is good, but it is limited with time. I am downloading the game primal89 mentioned, and will post something after I try it out.
Please, hear me and start to develop a game which lasts forever and the story continues by missions or something like that!
And give it to me for free :)

Upvote 0
I've been desperately looking for a strategy game for android especially one like Battle for mars and military madness.

I also really want to play a civilization type game (rts) similar to age of empires. But only single player and no time restraints.

A new RTS game has just come out where you can control soldiers like in age of empires. You can also recruit heros and even control monsters if you find the correct magic structure in the game.

The game is called Crusaders.

Crusaders - Android app on AppBrain

There is a preview of the game here -

Exclusive Preview: Crusaders - a new RTS game coming to Android
moz-screenshot-1.png

Attachments

• game1.jpg
    game1.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 93
  • game2.jpg
    game2.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 88
  • qr.png
    qr.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: darkjinni2
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones