1. Advertisement
  2. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

3. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

redraider1 likes this.
  4. Sandroidfan

Well, don't be mad at me;) I know some OG Droid folks waited painfully long enough for Bionic, but I'm not one of them. I can wait more for my next phone.
  5. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Sorry, no anger directed towards you, Sandroidfan. Just at the phone powers that be. . .;)
  6. Well if the revolution does come out in oct like said on the roadmap and is thin with lte I will definitely grab one. It seems like a great phone, what the revolution should have been.
  7. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hopefully it won't be "binged" like the Revolution was...

If the Strat turns out to really be the slider (and there's a good chance it is), then I'm gonna seriously reconsider it. Another slider for another two years? Surely a rockin' Verizon phone will come out in time for the holidays. I hope.
  8. Even if it has bing it will easily be removable since lg doesn't lock down their phones. Also if this phone is everything it seems like it will be it will have a great dev support for it too.
  9. magdelaine

magdelaine Well-Known Member

10. magdelaine likes this.
  11. Sandroidfan

They said some specs are not correct, but didn't deny such models exist.
  12. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

I am confused, is that crappy thing I am seeing in pics the stratosphere?
    I am holding out with an OG that gets 4 hours battery life....

Any links that actually give better details?
  13. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

Hello gentlemen, this subject has been the subject of hot debate. The DL article doesn't say it's not going to be the Stratosphere it only says "more than likely not the SGS2" which translates to speculation.

There was an article on Android Authority that said the Stratosphere was "revealed to be a GSII variant" I sent them emails and challenged the veracity of the article and the editor emailed me back saying that the Stratosphere is in fact a GSII variant.

Not saying anyone is right or wrong. I'm just sharing the info. Less than a week away so hopefully we will hear something on the 29th.
    Sandroidfan and magdelaine like this.
  14. Vinter

Vinter Well-Known Member

Isn't it a little over a week away? :p

I really hope we get a SGS2 early September, I was allowed to port my # without an ETF, I don't want to be phoneless!
  15. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

Hey CK, glad to see you over here...and thanks for the info!
    cereal killer likes this.
  16. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

Great too see you too. Now we all wait :)