stream NFL network

Last Updated:

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know if I could stream NFL network from my unrooted D1 to my TV? I get it free via my phone but not through my cable. (Long story).
    Anybody, please help.

Advertisement
  2. mobrienjr

mobrienjr Well-Known Member

i am not aware of anyway to currently do that as we do not have a tv or hdmi output....

3. bleedGreen

I found out how......looose SUCKTHELIFEOUTOFYOUvERIZON & go to Sprint &

get the EVO (4g). HDMI output. Plug your phone into your TV. I sooo want to

u-know-who and DROP them & score w/ Sprint(the pricing is SOO much cheaper.). I checked

this weekend. Approx 40-50 less w/ family plan and ALL options UNLIMITED. I would also get a discount(i already have it w/ V), w/ my company.

4. skilaufen

skilaufen Well-Known Member

The only downside is Sprint doesn't have the NFL network app. They have college football.

5. bleedGreen

____:mad:

6. skilaufen

skilaufen Well-Known Member

Doesn't the Incredible and the Droid X have an HDMI? Just thought I remember reading that.

7. mobrienjr

The DROID X has an HDMI out, and I also believe that the Samsung Fascinate has a TV out....I know the AT&T Captivate has the TV out.

Anyways...IMO sprint sucks...had it for years and the coverage is horrible...the EVO is not that great of a phone from what I have seen, my buddy has it and my droid can do most things the EVO can and I dont have to pay the extra $10 for having 4G (FAKE)....yea its not really 4G.....read an article on droid-life.com stating that the FCC has said that nobody has gotten 4G yet...so T-Mobile and Sprint do not have true 4G, its more of an enhanced 3G...

bleedGreen likes this.
  8. bleedGreen

WOW-awesome feedback thnx...Well then I frkn want my X so dam bad. I cant until beg. of 2012 I believe (and hope for an early upgrade.) I'm sure there will be others by then that are better. Like that LG beast.

9. mobrienjr

w/ Verizon you can upgrade after 20 months...I got my phone 1/1/2010 and I can get a new one 9/1/2011...but if you have a certain package you can upgrade every year...I would call verizon on that one

bleedGreen likes this.
  10. Rollo_Tomasi

Rollo_Tomasi Active Member

i thought i heard somewhere that the HDMI output on the droid x was only for pictures and the gallery and could not show anything else off the phone?

that would mean even if you did have the nfl app & redzone on the phone you couldn't plug it into a TV and watch it that way...

11. mobrienjr

There is a free app on the market that lets you transfer your whole droid x screen to the tv. Then you can play games, browse the internet or do whatever you want to do. My buddy plays angry birds at work that way. The only downfall is that the droid X screen goes black, but you use the droid x screen sort of as a trackpad....check it out if you have a droid x, its pretty awesome

bleedGreen likes this.