• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Are u recommending these for us to use on our mobile or pc? Im assuming that it requires flash which the current x10 doesnt have.
He is recommending it for our sony. If you re read it he clearly says that the site he would normally watch has flash and therefore cannot be used on the sony so he suggests an alternate site that doesnt need it.
pretty clear.
ps...if you had simply typed into your url bar yamgo.com and looked at the giant images of a cell phone with mobile tv on the go.......u would have had your answers instantly.

Reactions: Hunted
Upvote 0
He is recommending it for our sony. If you re read it he clearly says that the site he would normally watch has flash and therefore cannot be used on the sony so he suggests an alternate site that doesnt need it.
pretty clear.
ps...if you had simply typed into your url bar yamgo.com and looked at the giant images of a cell phone with mobile tv on the go.......u would have had your answers instantly.

Yep i was quite happy with myself having found this site, no flash required..
bbc1, bbc3, 5, G?, itv1, itv2, outdoor sport, outdoor sport news, ucb tv and tv yachts lol

if any of you know any other sites that work on our x10 ie no flash required add them to the thread... live tv or just library types

Reactions: sharkhark
Upvote 0
Yep i was quite happy with myself having found this site, no flash required..
bbc1, bbc3, 5, G?, itv1, itv2, outdoor sport, outdoor sport news, ucb tv and tv yachts lol

if any of you know any other sites that work on our x10 ie no flash required add them to the thread... live tv or just library types
will do. this is very cool. thank you for sharing this. i love sports especially and this can in most cases give me that ability to catch up on my faves like golf and football.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones