• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stream to Airtunes

Not that I'm aware of. What I did was buy one of those Bluetooth receivers that plug into your stereo system. Then I can just stream from my Droid X to my stereo via Bluetooth. Here's the one I got and it works just fine:

Amazon.com: Bluelink Bluetooth Music Receiver: Electronics

It has RCA plugs to connect to your stereo. My stereo receiver had a power input so I plugged it right into that, otherwise you need to plug it into a wall outlet as well (it's not battery powered).

Upvote 0
get android remote app (remote buddy is great with os x and lets you change whether iTunes plays through airport or internal speakers) and then use that to remotely control music playing through airtunes. only problem is that music will have to be on your comp rather than on your phone.

only 1 yr late

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones