• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Streaming google music via Bluetooth in car

Note user

Lurker
May 18, 2012
Hello all, I just switched to the galaxy note a few weeks ago, and am having issues streaming my music from google music player to the vehicle. I have it paired and all, I currently use the phone via blue tooth. The vehicle will play the music but, it is all sped up and skips. I had this problem with my past iPhone, but, as soon as I turned the screen off it would work fine, that's not the case with the note. Any ideas? The vehicle is a 2011 dodge with uconnect.

I have it paired and all, I currently use the phone via blue tooth. The vehicle will play the music but, it is all sped up and skips. I had this problem with my past iPhone, but, as soon as I turned the screen off it would work fine, that's not the case with the note.

CPU getting hammered by something?

Is the music streaming from Google Music in real time then streaming from the phone to the stereo via BT? Does it skip when playing locally-stored music (on SD card or internally)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones