• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Streaming Samsung Galaxy S 4g music to Pioneer Avic-F700BT Navigation System Issue

Got a new car over the weekend and the Avic-F700BT came installed with it. When I go to hookup my Samsung Galaxy S 4G via USB and click mass media storage on my phone, The navigation will go into what seems like a frozen mode or really really slow mode. I cannot get music to play this route unless I am doing something wrong. I have the AV1 set to Ext. I know its not the cords because I have plugged in a USB memory stick and plugged in my ipad and both have worked.Also, when I sync the bluetooth in the phone with the navigation system, i can only make phone calls and not stream music. How Can i do this via bluetooth? Any tips on what to do? I use Spotify and Pandora ALOT so anything useful would be GREAT! Thanks~

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones