Stuck at Boot ScreenSupport

Last Updated:

1. Shakes The AssClown

Shakes The AssClown Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,
    I did a factory reset on my Eris and went through the setup process...phone rebooted after being programmed (*228). Got in and started playing around...downloaded updates for Google Maps and Facebook...I shut my phone off...and now it just hangs at the boot screen. I have tried booting up in recovery mode...all I get is a picture of the eris with a red triangle and !. Is there anything else I can try before I take it back to Verizon???

Advertisement
  2. Hiroshika

Hiroshika Well-Known Member

Keep doing a battery pull. Like 10 times in a row until it works.
    That should do it.

3. dabbu

dabbu Member

I install two recovery file.After that when i reset my phone to upgrade it than it will hang on boot screen.After that when ever i want to reset my phone than it will hang on boot screen.I had Dell XCD28 which is looking same like zte racer x850.when i going to upgrade it from 2.2 to 2.3 than this problem will occur.Any body who know the answer of my question then please reply me as soon as possible.I am very thankful to that person who will help me.

4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Dabbu, this is the HTC Eris forum. You'll have better luck getting your question answered in a forum dedicated for your phone. I don't see a Dell XCD28 forum, but the xtc Racer forum is linked below. You'll find good information in both places, your question is best asked in the root forum.

General forum:
    ZTE Racer - Android Forums

Root forum:
    Racer - All Things Root - Android Forums

5. dabbu

dabbu Member

the address you give me contain some problems which are exactly same like my problem.But those problems are not solved by anybody.If you know the right answer than please reply me