stuck at lg boot screen

Last Updated:

1. Deathsnuggle

Deathsnuggle New Member

accidentally flashed recovery through romanager. now phone wont go past lg screen when rebooting. i think flashing a working recovery image will do it. however command line from android sdk crashes in my computer help?

Advertisement
  2. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

you can try

1.Turn the power off.
    2.Hold the Home and Volume Down button Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
    3. wipe all user data then reboot phone
  3. joneidy

joneidy Well-Known Member

Well I have seem many people that did the same and their phones wont boot up. Actually it happened to me once too.

If you can get the phone to get recognized by the computer I can help you to get it back.

But if not You will have to go and get a replacement phone, like I did because I couldn`t get it to work :(
  4. Deathsnuggle

Deathsnuggle New Member

It wasn't untill after I did all this that I found out rom manager really doesn't play nice with lg optimus phones, buuuuuut all is well I took It in to metro they are ordering me another one at thee low cost of 10$ haha
  5. younggoon727

younggoon727 Member

do u hve to hve insurance with them bcuz my phone is stuck at the android screen i hve an lg optimus m my computer would reconize it tho if anybody can help younggoon727@gmail.com
  6. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member