stuck at recovery screen

Last Updated:

1. Skeeter7424

Skeeter7424 New Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys

so im on my second eris root. all is well thus far, accept now i am trying to boot from recovery to put vanilladroid on it, and i cant get into recovery mode. i didnt have this problem with the last phone i did this to, and i dont know what im doing wrong at this point. i have reloaded amon's recovery image, and done all of that process over again. nothing works, when i boot power/volume up, all i get is the skateboard guys, then the exclamation point inside a triangle, with a phone laying down. "button mashing" on the end and send buttons then leads the phone to reboot back to normal mode. i even tried to reboot recovery from adb, and still got this end result. i am out of ideas (as im no programmer...)

also, i have tried to get on irc, but keep getting booted, even when switching sn's...so ive given up on that as well...

any help is much appreciated...

thanks guys
    Skeeter

Advertisement
  2. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

amons image isnt installed correctly.

3. Skeeter7424

Skeeter7424 New Member This Topic's Starter

you were correct sir...3rd time of downloading recovery image, did the instructions to the "T", and this time it worked...thanks a bunch for anyones help that put time into getting all of this to work

MODS** thread can be locked or deleted now

4. andrizoid

haha. glad you got it working.

5. Martel04

Martel04 New Member

I got that same screen trying to use the all in one root script. How do I get out of that exclamation point screen. SHIT I hope I didn't ruin my phone. UGH:(

6. andrizoid

battery pull. your fine, just dont have amons image installed.