1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Stuck at "Verizon Wireless" load screen

1. iaiftw

iaiftw New Member

So, I just recently rooted my Vortex and went on a preloaded app killing spree. I did some research and what I had found seemed to indicate it was okay to remove the 'LG Home" app from the phone. I had Titanium Backup installed and removed the app. I noticed shortly after that my Home hard key stopped working. I decided to reboot the phone in an attempt to reinstall the app from the backup I made prior to uninstalling it. Now, my phone is stuck at "Verizon Wireless" when I attempt to boot my phone, even after pulling the battery. Does anyone know what I can do to get around this?

Advertisement
  2. thatguy188

thatguy188 Well-Known Member

My wife is about to kill me as she has the Vortex and I did the same thing ... stuck on VZW Screen. Looking for recovery files in the AM though.

Any suggestions by you Vortex people? :D
  3. Tekpedia

Tekpedia Member

I just had the same issue, I put up a post in 'All things root' I think its titled: Broke the endless Verizon Loop.

Anyway the way I got this resolved was to use the rollback to 2.2 proceedure. I hope this helps.