• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuck in a boot loop (Huawei S7 SLIM)

CKDL

Lurker
Oct 31, 2011
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck in a boot loop because I think I accidentally flashed a ROM which is not compatible with my device (not sure).

Notes: I cannot access recovery mode because there is no custom recovery image for the S7 SLIM (NOT THE S7 CLASSIC. THE SLIM DOESN'T HAVE A "JOYSTICK/TRACKBALL")

I tried to flash an S7 CLASSIC custom recovery image but I can't navigate because it needs a "joystick/trackball" to do so. (I have also tried the up and down volume buttons and it still won't work but I can select an option using the power button).

I can boot into fastboot mode.

REPEAT: IT'S AN S7 SLIM.

PLEASE HELP!

BTW, I'm new here and tbh this is my first post.

I have the same problem..

I changed the original framework with the custom one.. and after the restart I get the endless loop..

I cant get into recovery mode.. When I start the tab by holding volupe up and power I only get "enter fast boot" and "pres home and back to restart"..

What to do?

I had a similar thing a couple of months ago. See the thread "Freezing" for what worked for me.

Reactions: DarrylArmy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones