Stuck in a BootLoopSupport

1. Nate321

Nate321 Member

So it all started earlier today when I tried flashing a custom kernel to my phone. Everything went fine but by WiFi refused to turn on. I then tried clearing the dalvik cache and fixing permissions but that failed to do it. I then tried doing a factory reset from the custom recovery but now when my phone boots up it's stuck on the Samsung Logo. I've tried using a few methods including Odin but they all fail for whatever reason. I would try going back to the custom recovery to see if I could fix it but since I did a factory reset I only have the stock recovery now. If anyone could help me out here I would greatly appreciate it [​IMG]. (It's the I337 Model)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Hi there Nate!

Sorry you're having troubles. :(

If you could please, tell us which model of phone you have? International, Google Edition, or carrier branded (if so which carrier) then we can get your thread moved over to the proper forum where others with the same phone can better assist you. :)
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

If docs method fails even though from what I read it should fix your issue :).

...you can always flash factory images of the system back onto your device and then factory reset again and it should solve everything