1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

stuck in clockwork mod recovery

1. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

so here's what happened I had cyanogenmod running on mytouch e-739 and I tried to flash back to the stock rom using ROMmanager and during reboot I got the lg logo for a minute and then it went to clockworkmod recovery now I'm able to scroll up and down through the choices but I can't figure out how to select any of them. what button do I push ? I'm assuming I would install rom from sd card. Please help
    Thanks,
    Wuh.

Advertisement
  2. ryanbconn

ryanbconn Active Member

Your gonna install this the same exact way you did Cyanogenmod. And you hit the power button to select.
  3. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Thanks got it going I know it was kind of a dumb question but I swear I tried every button combination on my phone and couldn't select anything . guess I just panicked this was my first flash :D
  4. ryanbconn

ryanbconn Active Member

I definately understand man :) I highlyy advise installing cyanogenmods 7.2.0 RC3 though man. It makes this phone somewhat like a good stock version, and makes it so much faster. CM9 is getting buggier as they try to update it it seems lol, but theyll get it and get an rc out soon hopefully. Definately want me some ICS for this phone.
    djwuh likes this.
  5. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Yup you were right 7 is working allot better thank you so much. did you have an issue importing contacts from Sim?
  6. ryanbconn

ryanbconn Active Member

Well, ive synced all my contacts to my google account cause its so much easier, do you have them synced with your google account or sd card??
  7. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Yeah I used another phone to export sim contacts to sd card then I imported from sd to my phone so I guess that works but the sim issue is still a bit odd;)