• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root stuck in clockwork mod recovery

djwuh

May 15, 2012
so here's what happened I had cyanogenmod running on mytouch e-739 and I tried to flash back to the stock rom using ROMmanager and during reboot I got the lg logo for a minute and then it went to clockworkmod recovery now I'm able to scroll up and down through the choices but I can't figure out how to select any of them. what button do I push ? I'm assuming I would install rom from sd card. Please help
Thanks,
Wuh.

I definately understand man :) I highlyy advise installing cyanogenmods 7.2.0 RC3 though man. It makes this phone somewhat like a good stock version, and makes it so much faster. CM9 is getting buggier as they try to update it it seems lol, but theyll get it and get an rc out soon hopefully. Definately want me some ICS for this phone.

Reactions: djwuh
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones