Stuck in FedexGeneral

Last Updated:

1. dvdivx

dvdivx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Seems like fedex is not updating their tracking anymore on 2nd day deliveries. My package seems like it's being walked up from LA to Seattle. I'm glad companies can go green but this is ridiculous.

Advertisement
  2. dvdivx

Well the package just make it at 10am to Oakland, CA from Ontario, CA. This works out to 15mph. At this rate I should see the package around the 30th or the 1rst of May. Judging from the speed I'd say they are on bike. I'm so glad I paid $9 for Overnight Fedex.

3. dvdivx

Sure enough Verizon and Fedex told me that my package is being shipped ground. By some magic it's supposed to be delivered on the 28th. I doubt I would get it by the 30th. I will just right return to sender on the package if it's that late. The only thing Incredible so far is the incompetence of Verizon.

4. LiQUiDBuD

LiQUiDBuD Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know how FedEx is going to meet their estimated delivery tomorrow if the package doesn't leave Memphis immediately.

This preorder deal has been one giant fustercluck.

5. dvdivx

Ironically if it was ground out of Memphis it would be slow. but not delayed. The delay is on Air shipments in Memphis/