• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck in Safemode even after hard reset and flash to stock

Hello, I had Basix installed and one day it decided to crash on me(I have not installed any new apps recently). This is normal but when it rebooted, my phone went into safe mode(has happened a lot with my previous indulges) but this time it is different. After having my battery out all night, and restarting while holding the volume up key, still stuck in safe mode. Then, I used the dialer code to do the hard reset. After that, I did a reset in recovery mode. Finally, after none of that worked, I went onto Odin and restored to Stock, yet it is STILL in safe mode? How do I fix this?

It has never gotten wet. The only thing I have done is installed Basix. I had a few replacement and it always seems like eventually, when I reboot my phone it just gets stuck in a boot-loop.I'm not blaming it on Basix, but before I ever installed it, I never had any problems. Since it is unrooted and does not have Basix, I'm thinking of going into a corporate store and telling them it is broken. I know it is not from any apps, as I only had a few 3rd party apps that have never caused problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones