Stuck on Android Loading screen with KaosFroyo

Last Updated:

1. Ravistic

Ravistic Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all - I just rooted using the One Click method posted above. All went well up to where I rebooted after installing my KaosFroyo v27 I think. My phone is now stuck with a shiny Android logo, flashing over and over. It's been like this for about fifteen minutes now. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. chris22

chris22 Active Member

I would give it a little more time, then take the file off your sd and put it back on and reflash. I don't use the one click thing. But make sure you wipe. I'm pretty sure you need to with that too.

3. erisuser1

erisuser1 Well-Known Member

If a ROM file passes the integrity checks prior to installing, then the file is not corrupted. So, no need to fiddle with the file on the SD card - it is fine.

OTOH, the advice about wiping is 100% correct; if you are coming from any other ROM, you need to perform a Wipe... Wipe data/factory reset BEFORE you flash the ROM.

Also, If you have a partitioned SD card, that can potentially cause bootloops. You can be eliminate that as a possibility by powering down the phone after the ROM flashing operation, ejecting the SD card, and then powering up the phone for it's first boot.

BTW, there are a series of pictures in this post that demonstrate the steps that are usually performed when installing a new ROM.

Good Luck

eu1