• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck on android screen

I try to start my optimus t and it wont get past the android logo. I rooted, installed titanium backup and deleted some of the stock apps. Now it wont get past the android logo. I've tried the hard reset. What do I do?

Hello nervjiggy. Prior to the factory data reset, did you go into the recovery menu and wipe everything?

Upvote 0
My husband has he same issue, he attempted to root his Optimums T last night, it seemed a success and then pop ups with force close kept popping up so he turned it off. When he powers it back on it doesn't load past "Android" screen. Any suggestions on how I can get his phone back to working properly? Even if it isn't rooted is fine, just working properly period. Thanks in advance for your help.

Upvote 0
I try to start my optimus t and it wont get past the android logo. I rooted, installed titanium backup and deleted some of the stock apps. Now it wont get past the android logo. I've tried the hard reset. What do I do?

When you try to boot up the next time use the vol. down+home+power key and then if you get a factory reset (box w/ android) you should be good, I did this to my husbands phone and it got me past the "Android" screen but when I got to the home screen it was all still the same, rooted and all. . . Hopefully it works for you also :)

Reactions: mzshoegal
Upvote 0
My husband has he same issue, he attempted to root his Optimums T last night, it seemed a success and then pop ups with force close kept popping up so he turned it off. When he powers it back on it doesn't load past "Android" screen. Any suggestions on how I can get his phone back to working properly? Even if it isn't rooted is fine, just working properly period. Thanks in advance for your help.

I haven't rooted my optimus t.. yet its stuck on the LG logo screen and then it will only allow me to enter emergency mode ... nothing else,,
so when i try anythinq else the keys flash...

Upvote 0
When you try to boot up the next time use the vol. down+home+power key and then if you get a factory reset (box w/ android) you should be good, I did this to my husbands phone and it got me past the "Android" screen but when I got to the home screen it was all still the same, rooted and all. . . Hopefully it works for you also :)

just wanted to say this was absolutely a solution that worked. i did nothing but install a app and my phone did the same thing stuck on android. i called tech support..nothing,took it to metropcs corporate store...nothing!!! But i come here and instant help thanks a ton!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones