Stuck On Android

Last Updated:

1. HendyZero20

HendyZero20 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi How you doing Guys. Im having a big problem here. I just got the Behold 2 last night and I wake up this morning to a phone thats stuck on the Android SCreen?? WTF is that? Anyway, I ve already tried reseting it and taking out the battery, Format SD card, Taken out both cards. Mayber this phone Really is a piece of shit. If it has, im taking it back in the morning to Tmobile and getting my money back. Then im Going to Sue Samsung for making such a piece of shit phone. (Sarcasm) But Yeah Any help is much appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Power off and then do a hard reset

Hard Reset

- Press and hold the Volume Down key, Send Key, and then End Key in succession.

- Make sure that all three are being pressed simultaneously and that the End Key is pressed last

- When the graphic is displayed, press the Menu key to begin factory reset

3. HendyZero20

Wow That Worked! Bravo Zulu To You ShipMate. I still Wanna smack Samsung Tho. I wonder Why This Happened. Its Sad. Oh Well. Thanks.

4. HendyZero20

Now its time to put the Galaxy Rom on this Bad Boy. Cuz Touchwiz Sucks. By the way, I did nothing to Cause the phone to mess up it did it all on its own.

5. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Ha Ha ... stuck on Android screen, rebooting and various other glitches seem like common practice with the SB2. Trust me, it's not just yours.