• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck on Green Android when booting up after trying to upgrade to 2.2

iRhyiku

Dec 27, 2010
UK
When trying to update my sisters phone, i managed to install clockwork on it, then tried to install the zip from SD.
Unfortunately i got the wrong clockwork version, and when i reset the phone it stays on the green android!
I cant even boot into clockwork :/

Any help please!

this happened to me aswel. I messed up with the install process and tried to reboot it but it stuck on the screen. i took the bat out for a few mins and put it back in and it seemed to reboot the factory settings.

did you make a backup before you did anything on clockwork?

Once you install 2.2 successfully and reboot the phone it will stay on the android screen for 10-15mins while it installs everything. i just left mine to do its thing and it seemed to work eventually.

I used this form to install mine.

Upgrade your Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade to Froyo 2.2 [OLED & TFT Versions]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones