• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck on HTC screen

sickish

Lurker
Jul 10, 2012
So just today, removed my HTC Desire HD from the charger which was connected and mounted to my PC, few seconds later i get the "damaged SD card" notification, from removing it badly, this had happened before and i fixed it last time, but then i couldnt mount it, format it or delete any fo the data on the SD card.

From then on I know i made some poor decisions lol, I booted into recovery mode using Clockwork recovery mod,(I've been using Cyanogen mod) and stupidly selected "wipe data/factory reset". It then formats /data and /cache and then it cant format the SD card because it cant be mounted, and that is where i am at now, after trying any way to boot it results in being stuck at the white HTC screen.

I am still fairly new to rooting and such, and I am just looking for any possible help in getting past the HTC screen.

Basically I get stuck at HTC screeen when i try to boot, i can use the Clockwork recovery mod, but I am unable to mount SD card(when i try it just says "error mounting SD card", I was able to format the SD card I think but it is still not working in my phone.

thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones