Stuck on LG ScreenSupport

1. dannylam4

dannylam4 New Member

I'm not sure if there's an answer for this, since this forum section doesn't seem very active, but my phone is stuck on the LG Screen. I recently rooted my phone (I think? I used unlockroot? ). I then downloaded MetaMorph and tried to install a lock pattern. When trying to install it, it locked up so I had to force reboot by holding the power button. Tried to turn it back on, and it got stuck on the LG Screen. I did a battery pull, and same thing. Tried to hold down the power button and the volume button, but it didn't boot to recovery. Not sure what to do next :(

I also don't know much about phones that have been rooted, though. I heard that flashing it can help? But I don't really know what that means or how to do it. I did set the phone to debug mode before it was frozen, but connecting it to my laptop (Win 7), it is seeing the SD card as not being in there. Any help would be amazing! Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sorry for your mishap. If you haven't already gotten it replaced you could try pulling the battery, wait a few seconds, pop it back in, open up the slide keyboard and hold down F + A + VOL DOWN + POWER BUTTON, lg logo should come up, let go POWER BUTTON, should return your phone to some functionality.