1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Stuck on samsung galaxy sII logo screen

1. webby62

webby62 Well-Known Member

After installing Siyah-s3-v1.3.8a-CWM my phone will not re-boot,have tried going into CMR But it will not boot into recovery,i made a backup but unable to get there at all,the screen does not flash on and off it just stays with the white samsung logo HELPPPPPPPP:(
    Im on the [ROM][04/07][JKay][JB Ani] DiLiDroiD ICS XWLPF 4.0.3 R3

Advertisement
  2. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

I'm afraid you have flashed a Kernel for the GS3.
    :(

If you can get into upload (VOL-UP+HOME+POWER) or download mode (VOL-DOWN+HOME+POWER) you can correct your mistake.

More likely is upload mode will be impossible, but you may still have a chance to get it in download mode.

If not, try a USB jig.

If this fails then you're stuffed. It will have to be a JTag service, or a Samsung service centre call.
    webby62 likes this.
  3. webby62

webby62 Well-Known Member

Hi Hawker had to take the bat out then plugged into com for odin then got into download mode ,managed to reflash stock rom,and back to recovery and restored with yellow triangle (trivial) phew lesson learnt there:eek: