• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck on Samsung Screen

mikefarr

Sep 10, 2011
Ok I tried to update to Th3Bill JB v3.3.2 and it went into and endless loop. I then went into recovery mode and tried to restore phone and it locked at trying to restore the boot image. I am trying to get Odin to restore to a base however if anyone has any suggestions to get me back up I would greatly appreciate it. Sorta in a bad way here...

Ok I want to again thank all those who helped me in the past. If it werent for you I would not have been able to recover from this. Thanks to the gtg ultimate unbrick as that was able to get me back up and going. I just am not sure where I went wrong with the upgrade to Th3Bill JB v3.3.2 :/ - Maybe someone could assist me with that issue. Again thanks!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones