• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] STUCK ON SGN II SPLASH SCREEN AFTER ROM FLASH

qqwertyy

Lurker
Oct 22, 2010
Kid was playing games on phone, then it restarted and got stuck on Sammy splash screen. This is what I have done thus far with not so much as going past the second splash screen,
-Reset, wiped cache, dalvik
-Kies,
-Odined CWM,
-Odined TWRP
-Follow instructions I saw on a thread here basically this "Go to download mode and flashed CWM first. After flashing CWM wipe dalvik, cache partition & then data reset. U will loose downloaded apps or sms & call logs. Later flash a new firmware thru pc odin & the phone will start perfectly. Give a try. Hope it works for u. Its a risk but give a try. "
Did the first part, phone restarted and went to desktop. as follows which I have no idea what to make of (I am very familiar with an Note 1 i717)
11-12%254023-00-40-194.jpg

So I thought I will turn off phone and restart to recovery mode so that if it got rooted then I can flash SuperSU. But it was still stock recovery. Restarted and now it stopped at the first SGNII splash screen.
It has TWRP and it goes into download just fine. Now at the end of my wits, no idea what else to do.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones