Stuck pixels. Only appear when i watch a vid in my albumSupport

Last Updated:

1. 07stealth350z

07stealth350z Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So i have 2 blue pixels on my DROID X screen that only appear when i review a video that i took from my camcorder. The pixels don't appear on my home screens and don't appear when i do the color test aka pixel test (app that displays the screen in different colors to reveal pixels). Should i be concerned or is there any way to fix them? Are they stuck or dead pixels? Thanx.

Advertisement
  2. mysterygirl

mysterygirl Active Member

Did you get and install the .604 update? A lot of people are reporting an issue with stuck pixels in the camera/camcorder after the update. There are several threads about it. I suspect that's your issue. It only impacts the camera and camcorder, and hopefully a future update will address the problem.

3. 07stealth350z

07stealth350z Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, I got the .604 update. and wow, its really funny you say that, because I didnt have the pixels when I first got the phone, and I hadnt realized it till later (about last week) that I got them somehow. But now I am currently on .604 as I was last week too, and the pixels are there. So I must have gotten them due to the update.

4. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member