Student discount with preorder at BB?

Last Updated:

1. libai8268

libai8268 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I preordered at BB. I also opened a new Sprint account. So can I still apply student discount from studentrate.com for 15% off monthly charge? If I can do that, where should I type the code?

I am new to sprint, I searched all over my account last night and couldn't find a place to put my coupon code in.

If not, I might end up returning the device and ordering through internet....

Advertisement
  2. th3b055x

th3b055x Member

3. AndroidN1Girl

AndroidN1Girl Active Member

Just call into Sprint and speak to customer care. They simply asked for my school and email address and I got a 25% discount applied to my account. The rep did note it will take 2 billing cycles for the discount to show up. Hope this helps.

4. th3b055x

th3b055x Member

:D
    Really? I had called like 3 days ago asking if I can get it the discount if I buy the phone locally and they said I have to order through the site. Hmm going to call and ask again. Anxoius to buy it right now, thanks for the tip

5. libai8268

libai8268 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, it is really weird. I think Sprint didn't train their employee or set they system really well. I called them this morning and the rep said she can get me the discount which is 15% off and she'll send an email to me. However, I haven't got the email so I called again now and guess what? The rep said there's no discount for students right now. Even I told her that it's on studentrate.com, she still insisted what she said again and again. She never wants to talk more about the studentrate.com

6. mrpatience

mrpatience Banned

Just go to studentrate if you have an edu e-mail create an account and access the sprint studentrate web site. there there is an option "get discounts" it says it will renew your contract but wont stack it. So you are adding couple of days to it.