Last Updated:

1. Jrdroid

Jrdroid Well-Known Member

Awesomeness

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Matthew83

Matthew83 Well-Known Member

In your screenshot is that 9hrs on that 70% charge? I'm rather new to smartphones so I'm trying to figure out if I'm getting good battery life or not. I read some people can do a day and half on a single charge. I certainly could not. With moderate/light use I can go morning to night with the battery dipping into 20% range by night time.
  3. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

It looks like at 9h 45m on the charge he still has 70% battery life left.
  4. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

The picture says nearly 10 hours since charge with 70% battery left.
  5. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

I was whole day in basement yesterday and I ended up with 7% by 5pm (from 7:30am) today I was cruising around nyc andvits 3:30pm now and I have 74% leftover.
  6. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

So signal does have to do with battery, interesting....do you get 4G or 1x in basement?
  7. Matthew83

Matthew83 Well-Known Member

Here is a screenshot of my battery usage. I fully charged my battery last night (did not leave it charging while sleeping). I only lightly used it this morning. Made a five minute call and browsed these forums for about ten minutes. I'm not sure if this is good battery life or not.

UPDATE:
    After taking this screenshot I used my phone to write this post which took me about 10 minutes since I'm still getting used to typing with a touchscreen. Then I took a couple of panoramic pictures. That dropped my battery level down to 55% from the 74% in the picture. Is this normal battery life for this phone?

Attached Files:

8. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

it fluctuates, but mostly 1-2 bars 4g. Sometimes when I browse the internet I see my percentage drops by the minute.

You are familiar with Optimus M. I had to get an extended battery with new back cover because of my situation.

here is the comprising of 2 Optimus M with regular battery and extended one.
    [​IMG]