1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Stupid Metro blocking tethering on esteem againGeneral

1. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

bueno mano voy aver con mi espanol malo como te explico. para aser wifi tethering de tu celular a tu computadora necesita cambiar unos codigos de tu browser para que pueda usar tu internet de tu celular a tu computadora.
  2. dozer5900

dozer5900 Well-Known Member

Native Spanish speaker coming through lol, I'll translate just tell me what you wanna tell him.
  3. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

well dunno whatever he wants to know but geeze was my spanish that bad lol i thought it was alright.
  4. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

It was moderate lol I read it like a Spanish speaker from Cuba/PR/DR chase it had mano :b. Ojala Que dozer te pudue Ayudar porque yo no soy tan Buenos en esta area.
  5. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

me lleva la.....
  6. playsat18

playsat18 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry friends
    I could you explain the process to use wifi tether on my pc I have explorer 9,fire fox 12.0 and chrome ta someone who has made ​​the changes mentioned above could help me thanks

I am using a translator I hope not to bother with my English

Deshacer cambios
  7. Flavz617

Flavz617 Member

if your on a mac all the websites work fine lol just thought u might be interested in knowing.
  8. playsat18

you are right on iPad fine but my pc does not help please try and put the explanation that someone already and no attempt
  9. playsat18

I have to install mozilla 5.0???????
  10. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

no for IE9 you have to download and install this file: Bayden Systems - UAPick

its what they call an user agent, than you have to go into the use agent and put this in the box, Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SCH-R910 Build/FROYO)

on firefox you install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

and then go into the use agent and put that same code Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SCH-R910 Build/FROYO)

hope this helps you out
  11. dozer5900

dozer5900 Well-Known Member

12. horsecharles

na'a chico....vaya...estaba bromeando...
  13. ktchong

ktchong Well-Known Member

Here in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, you can buy a USB wireless 4G stick from Clear or another wireless internet service provider for about $50. The monthly subscription for unlimited 4G wireless internet service is only $50 a month.

If you are willing to pay an extra $50 for wifi tether, you might as well just get a USB stick. It's easier than tethering. You won't have to go through some complicated setup or playing cat-and-mouth with MetroPCS. Just plug in the stick into a USB port, and you get unlimited internet, legally.
  14. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

i hear its not truly unlimited
  15. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

nothing complicated and pay and extra $50 a month? .....lol thats a joke
  16. cocokasper

cocokasper Well-Known Member

just delete the ".m" in (www.m.facebook.com) and it will redirect to the full site. im sure there's browser plugins that toggle bettween mobile/full pages. Dolphin mobile browser has that plugin.
  17. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

ok so opera uses desktop user agent under advanced whats the user agent string it has? why cant we use it?
  18. horsecharles

Exactly.....................................

This is one area where our government could've made itself truly useful by doing whatever it took to ensure 'affordable total' access / coverage- just like for electricity, telephones, etc.

Just this alone for broadband and wireless would've had our economy booming all along...
  19. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

I havent seen the first netbook or dongle at Metro or Cricket lol, so I think you are mistaken ;)
  20. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

I didn't say metro pcs, I said Carriers
  21. playsat18

help I have windows 7 ultimate 32-bit system I can not insta internet explore 8 to put the agent listed and solve the problem 4g surf the internet using my lg esteem and wrong is my pad 2 k and I no longer opens the paguinas not very strange thing happens I have not k k download an app to browse and watch videos on youtube called iswifter but my pc is like someone can help me problem or metro pcs me for win and wifi tether app block???????? help
  22. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

internet explore 8

Yeppp that's yer problem right done der ;)
  23. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

no necesita internet explorer 8 para usar el user agent

english= internet explorer 8 isnt needed to make the user agent work any version of internet explorer should work just fine!
  24. playsat18

Can you help me
    and you installed the program
  25. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Chekea tu mensaje privado de deje un mensaje.