stupid payment question

Last Updated:

1. rockdoctor1

rockdoctor1 Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi All,

Today makes one month with Boost but when do they take the payment? I have the money in the boost account and thought they take the payment a day early but today is my monthly anniversary. Do we have to initiate the payment or do they take it automatically if the account balance will cover it?

2. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

The payment will be taken automatically as long as you have the funds in the account.

Since today is your due date, look for the payment to be processed sometime overnight. Look at your account tomorrow, I bet your account will be updated then.

I usually receive payment confirmation texts and shrinkage status updates two days after my due date.
    rockdoctor1 likes this.
  3. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

Boost is somewhat erratic on how they take the money. Sometimes a day ahead and sometimes up to a 2 days after, in my experience. As long as you have money in your account to cover your monthly payment they will not disconnect you and they'll take their money when they're ready.

Dont panic.
    TheRealMillah and rockdoctor1 like this.
  4. rockdoctor1

rockdoctor1 Well-Known Member Contributor

Thanks guys, i am a pay your bills early kind of person. Sprint use to take their payment a week early...