stupid question?Support

1. mrdrh99

mrdrh99 Well-Known Member

Maybe i haven't tried enough but where the hell are the smilies on the Swype keyboard?

Advertisement
  2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

i do not think swype has the smilies on their keyboard unfortunately
  3. mrdrh99

It did on my bionic!
  4. VoidedSaint

it may be the new version of swype that comes preinstalled with ICS as the main OS

i am in the process of installing CM10 on my nexus now so i wont be able to tell you anything until that is done :(
  5. mrdrh99

I figured it out! Long press the smile (in talk) and then the options pop up! I just couldn't imagine this beast of a phone would leave something that simple out! Lol!
  6. VoidedSaint

so it does show a smiley on the initial screen? see i havent used swype in so long i forgot about the majority of it lol
    glad you got your problem solved
  7. mrdrh99

Yeah same place bottom left, how ever it doesn't show the animated version until you send
  8. mrdrh99

I mean bottom right
  9. cman1414

cman1414 Well-Known Member

Is that stable finally? ive been using aokp
  10. bmetelsky

bmetelsky Member

I don't have a smiley button on the swype keyboard. I have to hit "menu" then insert smiley. Then it brings them up.
  11. mrdrh99

I don't have that option, there is a smile on the bottom right to long press, no option to insert under menu.....that's exactly how it was on the bionic though
  12. bmetelsky

bmetelsky Member

Is yours the version that came pre-installed on the Razr M or did you install a different version?
  13. VoidedSaint

i have been using it and i think it is very stable
  14. mrdrh99

[QUObmetelsky;5048708]Is yours the version that came pre-installed on the Razr M or did you install a different version?[/QUOTE]

Pre installed