Stylus with Motorola Xoom

Last Updated:

1. deltaforce

deltaforce Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello folks,

I need a stylus for highlighting my pdfs. I did a quick search on ebay and they cost from 99c to $10. I wonder what the difference is and how I should choose one?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

They all work but it is the quality of the product that differs. Some of the stulus are made from cheap plastic and break very easly. I use a ZooGue stylus and pen in one. It has a good feel to it.

Tablet Stylus

3. deltaforce

deltaforce Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks OutOfPhase,

There is a deal going on, the stylus for 99c but the shipping is $3.99, so got one. Certainly better than Chinese made crap.

They would not give me more than one though :(

Any other recommendation, just as a back up?

4. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

That deal will pop up from time to time. I have some cheap ones as back up but I would not recomend them :)

5. Zero Hunter

Zero Hunter Well-Known Member

I found a $5 one at Ross the other day which is both a standard pen and stylus. Works great so far. The brand is Oloaudio. Hmm not sure if this is made in China.. Threw away the packaging already. But I believe all work the same. Some look better than others and of course the better it looks, the higher the cost. I suggest getting one with a rubber round tip. I've used one where the tip was more squarish and spongy and those tend to leave a dragging feeling rather than smooth.

Pic link: http://db.tt/ZTBrbwmR