• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stylus

A Sausage. Seriously i knew someone who had a pepperroni for when it was cold and they didnt want to take their fingers out of their gloves!

Also heard a story about a TV repair man who went to fix a TV and found a sausage touching the Aerial input. The owner noticed that he had a better signal when touching their....so he substituted his finger for a sausage!

Seriously though, a guy at work with a disability uses this. dont know how it helps but he says it works great.
Dagi Capactive Stylus

Upvote 0
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not sure my wife will want to carry a sausage in her handbag. :D

She's already tried a Dagi Stylus so I think she'd prefer to try a different make. The one she had worked to a point - it was just very hard to use with any degree of accuracy as the end is so big.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones