Last Updated:

1. candroid11

candroid11 Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a good stylus that I can use with the Nexus 7? I will be using it mostly to annotate pdfs.

2. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

Any capacitive stylus will work. They come in a lot of styles and colors. There are also some professional looking ones that work as pens too. Just comes down to your preferences
  3. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

There are a lot of crappy ones out there.

The Wacom Bamboo that I ordered for my girlfriend works pretty well. The tip is a little soft but it's fairly precise.
  4. triplecore

triplecore Member

Adonit Jot Pro Stylus I have been using it on my soon to be retired iPad and it should work with the N7. I highly recommend it because it has clear plastic tip in the front so you can actually see where the tip is and what you are writing.
  5. billybug

billybug New Member

Personally, I have both the Silicone and Mesh type styluses but I prefer the Mesh personally for most of my day-to-day.

I bought mine from these guys The Silver Slim Precision Touch | ball ball pen business clip deluxe designer dual elegant high touch htc ipad iphone paper pen precision touch premium skinny stylus |

The price was reasonable and surprisingly there was an actual person at the other end of the phone when I called to ask a question.

I also used a coupon I found online and got 25% off. I think it was JULYDEAL or JULYDEALS can't remember.

anyway, hope that helps.
  6. stridermt2k

stridermt2k Well-Known Member

A month or two ago I won a "VIBE" capacitive stylus by Caseen on another forum.
    It is the mesh style and works very well. It is very comfortable to use too.

VIBE Stylus | caseen