stylus's for nexus 7General

1. mistertonmick

mistertonmick Member

has anybody come across a decent responsive stylus to use on the nexus 7 to avoid getting finger marks all over the screen.

Advertisement
    :
  2. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

mistertonmick likes this.
  3. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

I buy them at Amazon. they have 10 packs, 4 packs, etc, dirt cheap.
  4. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

What's the point in using a stylus?
  5. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

I also get the 10 pack and they work fine, except that the cats love the attached strings and pull them out and hide them when I do not have my Nexus 7 in its case.
  6. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Well-Known Member

Got a case with a stylus holder so I figured I'd get one. Now I never have to clean the screen and it's more accurate than a finger.
  7. criticschoice

criticschoice New Member

UMM that's easy, I don't like a bunch of fingerprints all over my screen
  8. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

I'm using a Wacom bamboo stylus but, my partner is using a new trent micro-knit one which is just over a fifth of the price of mine and I prefer that - less clacky than mine and just as accurate (the rubber tip isn't that big so I hit the screen with the metal). For those in the UK its this -http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005V11D3Q/ref=wms_ohs_product
  9. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

I was In Kohl's yesterday and was amazed that they have the nerve to price a SINGLE stylus at $19.99. that very same stylus is part of a package of 5 that you can get from Amazon for about $3. Talk about a rip-off (and I like Kohl's--go there all the time).