• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SU Binary not installed

Dash909

Lurker
Dec 2, 2014
Please help me, I got supersu installed but when I open it I get this message: "There is no SU binary installed and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!". I don't have any root access (I checked using root checker). I rooted my tablet and I don't get that message before. I tried to root my tablet again these past few days but I can't, I used different rooting apps to root my tablet but it is always a fail. Can someone help me?

Also,did you actually flash the binaries via your custom recovery or just install the app? As mentioned, upgrading will break root and installing the app alone will not root the device. If you have a custom recovery installed, you may be able to install the binaries from the app.

Upvote 0
Also,did you actually flash the binaries via your custom recovery or just install the app? As mentioned, upgrading will break root and installing the app alone will not root the device. If you have a custom recovery installed, you may be able to install the binaries from the app.

I'am a total noob to these stuffs. I didn't installed the app, I got it after rooting my tablet. What do you mean if I have a custom recovery installed? I'm so sorry I'm very new to this stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones