I'm not sure if it's a problem for all Exhibit II users, but soon after I rooted I started getting notices "SU Binary outdated". When I ran the update in Superuser I would get a message "md5 fail" every time. I updated Superuser twice since then and still had the "md5 Fail" message. Anyway I found another app on the market "Busybox Installer" by Stephen Erikson. After I ran it and used it to update my Busybox, I decided to see if it fixed the problem and it did. I then went to my Wife's Exhibit II because it had the same problem. I fixed it there too. I have seen many other posts related to the same issue, not sure if this will help there as well. But I thought I'd share this info.