SubAccessories

1. NXSmiggy

NXSmiggy Member

Hi guys, im looking for a pair of good music headphones for my desire HD, something will good sound and to increase the volume.

i want some in ear buds as opposed to the other types, and have around

Advertisement
    :
  2. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

ok from past experience, the sennheisers CX-300 II, cheap with an awesome sound, but watch out, its fragile (price you pay i guess), mine broke after about 6-7 months? gutted! please also watch out for all the fakes out there, be sure to buy it from a known supplier.

I've ordered a pair of Denons...should arrive soon, will get back to you on that one with a review lol

Edit: ooooo! they arrived! I got a pair of Denon AH-C260's. comfy, nice range of earbuds, simple, 1st track i tested this against was Pendulum - Masochist. its a lil quiet on normal effects, bass doesnt seem to be totally there but man that SRS effect on our phones make a difference with D&B tracks.

2nd track: Professor Green - Jungle, same as the above, when no effects is on its a lil short on the lower levels, but SRS sorts that out big style!

3rd Track: Lamb of God - In your Words, same as the above 2....turn on SRS and your a happy bunny :)

so yeah...its a lil lacking on the bass but ive been told that the build quality is alot better on these. dont get me wrong, the sennheisers cx300's were awesome , but i dont want to keep paying
    NXSmiggy likes this.
  3. NXSmiggy

NXSmiggy Member

Thanks eddie, ive got a
  4. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

NP dude, to be honest everyone has diff preferences and tastes...and levels of hearing

alot of my mates just say bite the bullet and get a decent
  5. SpannaMUNKY

SpannaMUNKY Member

I use a pair of Skullcandy FMJ's with mine, i picked them up online for 19.99 in November.
    Bass is awesome on them and they have the inline remote too. They go up pretty loud :)
  6. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

qft
  7. tokwitney

tokwitney Member

8. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

9. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

I used to use Sennheiser PX100s, then discovered Koss PortaPros, and never looked back. PPs even have a Lifetime Guarantee, which means you return them, and they get a free repair, or replaced.

They sound amazing. Koss Porta Pro Stereo Headphones: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics Have a look at the reviews; very bassy, lively, punchy sound. I was worried about them looking nerdy, but they're modest and actually quite attractive looking in reality, though the aesthetics may put some off.

Be wary of fakes on ebay, there are inferior Chinese copies of these, even though they're cheap.

All I need now is a decent headset button adapter (the wire on my Belkin wore away after a month)!

This review may be more convincing: http://www.goodcans.com/HeadphoneReviews/porta.htm
  10. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

I have just replaced my Senhisers with aJays and they are worth the extra money just for the comfort alone, plus the sound quality is excellent. My partner normally cant use in ear units because of comfort issue's but she loves hers also