Subject missing in calanderSupport

Last Updated:

1. BNC173

BNC173 New Member This Topic's Starter

Droid 2.2 system the calander does not always show the subject line of the event? Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Future events, past events, and is the subject actually there?

Are the events directly from your calendar, or from an imported calendar / sync'd calendar (like a FB calendar)?

3. BNC173

BNC173 New Member This Topic's Starter

It is sync'd with the exchange server 2003. If you look at the calander most of the time it will show the subject "Meeting with Frank". Some show that some just shows a highlighted line. If you tap on the line to open it the subject is there but if u close it just shows the blank line. Does that help?:confused:

4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Yup - now I know exactly what you mean.

Unfortunately, I don't sync with Exchange so I cannot help much. I can suggest a couple of things - notice anything weird about the subject lines, like perhaps the ones not showing starting with a special character, or a space, instead of a normal letter? Is he subject line perhaps too long to fit into the allotted space on your calendar view? Or is the color of the font different from normal, or even the font itself?