1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Subway surfers on my Nexus 7 screen issueGeneral

1. brave_beaker

brave_beaker Active Member

Hi all,
    I have downloaded subway surfers on my N7 and its a very nice game.
    Now I am wondering I see some times some horizantal lines very thin ones like a scan line but not all the time. is it normal? maybe the device is exceeding the frame rate cap? by the way its only in this game. its not annoying but I would like to verify if its normal or not. Anyone with same condition? thank you!

Advertisement
  2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

I haven't personally played that particular game, but I've never run into that issue before.

If you only notice it in that app, I wouldnt worry about it too much as it could be a problem with the app. If you notice it a lot in other places, it could be a problem with the device
    brave_beaker likes this.
  3. brave_beaker

Thanks for the reply! I downloaded a couple of screen test apps but so far everything looks normal, and yes its only in that game but I am curious about the reason..
  4. Maturola

Maturola Well-Known Member

I got the same game on my N7 and i cannot see any lines or display issues, maybe if you take a screenshot i can look more closely.
  5. brave_beaker

Thanks for the reply i will try to take a screenshot although its difficult to do so during the game and capturing the line at the same moment..