Successfully flashed my Desire with Cyanogen 6...

1. Donalt1982

Donalt1982 Active Member

but the only issue I'm having with it now is when I lock the screen Ive to put my passcode in, is there like a time function for it? Also I'm not getting a vibration when I get a text, or does this only happen when my phone is in silent/vibrate mode?

Advertisement
  2. EddyOS

EddyOS Well-Known Member

You normally have to turn on vibration for SMS/email/etc within the app itself
    Donalt1982 likes this.
  3. InfernalByte

InfernalByte Well-Known Member

That's all in Cyanogen's settings, just go and undo what you done. The vibrate is also switch offable.
  4. Donalt1982

Donalt1982 Active Member

Thanks for that. Is there a way to change the 'auto lock' (once screen goes blank) to say like 30 seconds then lock?
  5. Donalt1982

Donalt1982 Active Member

Got the vibration settings figured out, cheers, just need the lock screen working now....

Thanks for your replies
  6. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Menu>settings>Cyanogenmod settings>user interface then scroll to the bottom.
    Donalt1982 likes this.
  7. Donalt1982

Donalt1982 Active Member

Think I'm gona go with a different rom, cant really find my way about Cyanogen.. Want my facebook profile pic to show and dont know how to get it on, when in texts.
  8. Ogbassist182

Ogbassist182 Well-Known Member

I used to have this problem too. I downloaed the picute(whichever one you want to show as your picture in messages. Then long press your blank picture and it will say something like get from albulm... just pick the picture and done....simple as pie

P.S: Did someone say pie? :D
  9. Ogbassist182

Ogbassist182 Well-Known Member

Oh wait hold on that's not right.

Here is what you do for CyanogenModv6.1

Add yourself as a contact
    Click on youself and Menu>Edit Contact>Long click on the picture frame at the top then choose the image you want.

Sorry my bad. Had to go thru the steps again myself.
  10. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Also you have to ensure the.phone knows your number

Menu, settings, call settings, additional settings, my number